How open access can benefit your publishing Strategy ?
The purpose of this training is to summarize the benefits of open access in academic publishing for scholars and the whole society. Various types of Open Access will be introduced and compared from an economic, legal and ethical perspective.
- Being aware of the traditional science publishing system and its problems
- Understanding the various roads of open access (Gold and Green roads and alternatives)
- Knowing how to use HAL repository
- Choosing the proper OA Journal which to submit your article
- Identifying proposals from predatory open access publishers
Presenter : Damien Belvèze (SCD Rennes 1), Cécile Sebban (SCD Rennes 2)
Where and how to register ?
- online on Amethis with your Sésame login
- Contact for additional information : secrétariat des Ecoles Doctorales (Valérie PRIOL)
Training location :
Université Rennes 1 - Bibliothèque universitaire Beaulieu - Salle de formation
Other training courses are offered as part Formadoct and the Pôle Doctoral de Rennes. View the training calendar 2019-2020
- À :
- 10:00 - 12:00
- Thématique :