First steps with Zotero
During this training session, you will discover the bibliographic reference software, zotero
- Discovering Zotero : What is a references manager like Zotero for ? How does it work (on your computer, in the Cloud, both of them) ? How to install it and create an account?
- Producing a bibliography : How does Zotero work with LibreOffice or Word ? How can I insert references in my text and create a bibliography ? Which style should I use for my bibliography ?
- Sharing it online : How can I share my bibliography online ? What kind of groups can I create ? Which style should I use for my bibliography?
Presenter : Damien Belvèze, Agnès Colnot (SCD Rennes 1)
Where and how to register ?
- online on Amethis with your Sésame login
- Contact for additional information : secrétariat des Ecoles Doctorales (Valérie PRIOL)
Training location :
Université Rennes 1 - Bibliothèque universitaire Beaulieu - Salle de formation
Other training courses are offered as part Formadoct and the Pôle Doctoral de Rennes. View the training calendar 2019-2020
- À :
- 10:00 - 12:00
- Où :
- BU Beaulieu (Rennes 1)
- Thématique :